We’re looking for a PPC Specialist / Digital Strategist to help support and expand our brand online.
The ideal candidate is driven by a passion for technology, Facebook advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM), and other paid social media platforms. Candidate must display a high degree of self-motivation with 2-3 years first-hand experience at a digital agency or in managing the online presence of a known brand.
You will be working alongside a team of A-players, albeit remotely. You will be expected to communicate clearly and concisely and be able to collaborate with others in a remote environment.
- Collaborate with internal team in developing paid social media strategies across platforms.
- Launch/manage/optimize and report on PPC campaigns, primarily Facebook/Instagram advertising and paid search campaigns
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of the Facebook/Instagram Advertising Platform
- Intermediate knowledge of Google AdWords, GDN, etc.
- Familiarity with FB's targeting Capabilities, Power Editor, etc.
- knowledge of YouTube Advertising, and other paid platforms is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3rd party tools for reporting and performance tracking across all platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic HTML as needed for tracking implementation
- Strong writing skills
- US based candidate strongly preferred
- This is not a SOCIAL MARKETING job. Strong analytics and google ad words certification preferred
More than 6 months.
This is a full-time, remote position and requires an office / home office free of distraction and interruptions. Minimum commitment of 6 months.
If you feel you are a fit or know someone who might be, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.