1. All of our product prices include Swedish VAT (25%). We are unable to refund VAT. VAT will be charged when applicable according to the tax laws (generally on orders from within the EU). We reserve the right to change any advertised prices as and when any promotional offers are updated.
2. All products and services are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw products at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be given a full refund unless you choose an alternative product and charged or refunded any difference in price.
3. We will issue a confirmation e-mail to you upon receipt of order.
4. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery from dispatch, if products are in stock. More for remote destinations. Please allow 7 to 10 working days before contacting us, if you have any queries relating to the delivery. We will advise you of any delay, or if the item is not available, by phone or email, so please check your email box.
5. Deliveries are made utilising DPD or DHL, depending on the destination.
6. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and location and will be calculated when you checkout.
7. Any customs charges and/or import duties when shipping to non-EU countries, the customer is to cover these charges.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for any late deliveries due to DPD or DHL.
9. If you refuse the delivery of a package, you'll be charged for return shipping as well as potential fees, duties and taxes.
10. Missing Items | If an item is missing from the order you receive, you must contact Sleepyhead® customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 20 days of the time of purchase to inform us of the missing item(s). If you contact Sleepyhead® later than 30 days after purchase, you must re-purchase the missing item. Sleepyhead packages are checked for weight irregularities, and certain items will only be replaced as missing at our sole discretion.
11. Payment can be made by VISA or Master Card. Payment will be debited from your account upon placing of the order.
12. All credit card processing will be performed by Enfant Terrible Design AB. The charge on your statement will appear from Enfant Terrible. We verify all billing addresses with credit cards, and if the address you enter does not match the credit card record, we will contact you. VAT will be charged when applicable (generally within the EU).
13. DPD or UPS Claims | We promise to try find solutions to any damage that arises as a result of shipping, including part replacement and any shipping charges resulting from returns and exchanges of damaged items. We will assist customers with filing a UPS claim in the event of loss, theft, or denial signature. However, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact UPS about any loss or delivery disputes. The purchaser is encouraged to dispute any credit card charges with their credit card company for undelivered merchandise. Doing so allows time to work with UPS, your local authorities, and insurance company regarding any matters of theft.
14. All customers enter into a purchase agreement with Enfant Terrible Design AB (Registration No. 5568062805). Contact address:
Gustaf Adolfs väg 20 76140 Norrtälje Sweden