Tufted Willow Boughs
This upholstered velvet bassinet is encased in poplar-curved plywood and provides the ideal blend of support and comfort to babies. Entwining stems and delicate willow leaves combine in this timeless pattern, designed by William Morris in 1887. Aristot bassinets are sourced from materials that have passed the strictest standards in safety. Aristot is for newborns until they begin to push up on their hands and knees, roll over, or reach 18lbs, whichever comes first. Compliant with the REACH, the EU regulation that protects human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by harmful chemicals. Aristot’s mattress (PET) and mattress sleeve and top sheet are all Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class O. All Aristot bassinets include a custom made fitted white sheet.
Free shipping in UK and EU - Made for you.
Shipping times may vary.
- Bassinet is for evening sleeping, daytime naps and anytime lounging.
- Ideal for use in any room of the house.
- A safe and stylish alternative to a crib.
- Converts into a stylish piece of furniture after baby outgrows the bassinet.
- A true piece of art that adds style and taste to your home decor.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe.
- Must be used with Aristot Base.
- For newborns until they begin to push up on hands and knees, roll over, or reach 8.16kg, whichever comes first.
- Compliant with REACH, the EU regulation that protects human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by harmful chemicals.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Recyclable mattress pad.
- Bassinet frame cover: Polyester 100%;
- Body: Polyurethane foam pad 100%;
- Mattress: Polyester fiber pad 53%, polyester fiber batting 47%;
- Mattress cover: 70% polyester, 30% viscose.
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested to stringent global bassinet standards (ASTM F2194, EN 1130).
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008).
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-TexStandard 100 Class I).
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals.
- SOFT TOUCH MATTRESS SLEEVE - Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- MATTRESS PAD - Hand wash/rinse 40 ̊C or 104 ̊F. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- SHEET - Machine wash hot. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- BASSINET - The bassinet can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not immerse in water.